Germany is the entry country for doing business in Europe. One of the most advanced countries, with trusted brand names with the stamp ‘Made in Germany’.
There are Several reasons for that:
- Stable Political / Social system
- Efficiently organized Legal, Tax and Banking systems
- Robust economy
- Major International Airports, network of trains and excellent motor ways
- Reliable telecommunication
Types of companies in Germany
Among many company forms, these are the reasonable types available to you when you decide to setup a company in Germany.
GmbH – Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
A Private Limited Company which can be
a) A subsidiary or b) formed by individual share holders (as natural persons)
Most popular corporate form in Germany. Aimed to meet SME requirements.
Independent Branch office
Representative office – Dependent branch office
Process of Formation
– Renting office facilities
– Notarial Deed,
– Setting up a bank account,
– Commercial registration at the Trade office,
– Tax registration with Finance authorities.
and then get going!